Equality & Diversity
Ethical Creatives Ltd is committed to promoting a supportive and inclusive culture for all of our employees, freelancers and customers. We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee, customer or student experiences less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, gender reassignment or parental/marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
By integrating individual strengths, we will maximise efficiency and creativity, and deliver an improved customer service.
Ethical Creatives Ltd will work to ensure that employees and freelancers are:
• Treated fairly and without discrimination during their employment, commencing with
the recruitment process and have access to promotions when available based on merit.
• Fairly appraised and rewarded for personal contributions to the organisation, taking
into account internal and external comparisons.
• Able to work in a healthy and safe environment free from hazards.
• Able to access opportunities for training and development to develop to their full potential.
• Supported in balancing work and home life commitments and have requests considered objectively.
• Treated with dignity and respect in a fair and consistent manner in an environment where inappropriate behaviour is not acceptable.
Roles and responsibilities
Ethical Creatives Ltd is committed to promoting equality for all. If an employee feels they have been subject to discrimination in employment, which is in direct conflict with our commitment to equality of opportunity, they should raise this with a director.
All employees have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect. If an employee is found to have acted in a deliberately discriminatory manner, appropriate disciplinary procedures will apply.
All employees, customers and learners will be informed that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and are bound to comply with its requirements. This policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders and job applicants though appropriate communication channels.
It is expected that when staff are representing Ethical Creatives Ltd in an external capacity, and as part of their role, that they will ensure that equality and diversity principles and practices are adhered to.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Ethical Creatives Ltd will regularly evaluate its services and the effectiveness of its equality and diversity policy.
Review of this Policy
Ethical Creatives Ltd has an active commitment to equality and diversity. This document will be reviewed annually and whenever there is a change in equality law.